Weibang lawn scarifiers are powered by Briggs & Stratton petrol engines. The 750 Series engines used on the Weibang WB384RB scarifiers are extremely reliable, easy starting, tough & efficient.
Lawn & garden scarifiers remove moss & thatch from the lawn with either tines or blades. This action allows moisture and nutrients to reach the grass roots so they will have a healthier growth and appearance. The WB384RB uses 22 double tipped carbon steel swing tip blades to cut into the ground.
The swing tip blades will not bend or break if they strike an object and require a minimum of maintenance.
The Weibang WB384RB has a pressed steel body with a powder coated finish for durability, strength and added longevity. The scarifier has a 38cm working width and the working depth can be adjusted down to 16mm below ground level. If used in transport mode the depth can be adjusted up to + 20mm (above ground level).
- Model: WB384RB
- Type: Scarifier / lawn rake
- Drive: No, push
- Controls: Clutch system
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 750 Series
- Engine Displacement: 163cc
- Fuel: Petrol
- Engine Oil: 4-stroke
- Working Width: 38cm
- Blade Material: Carbon steel
- Blade Type: 22 swing tip blades
- Blade Spacing: 33mm
- Height Adjustment / Transport Mode: + 20mm
- Height Adjuster Type: Screw
- Heights: Infinitely variable from -16mm to + 20mm
- Working Depth: -16mm
- Transport Mode: Yes
- Collector Capacity : 40 litres
- Net Weight : 46 kg
- Warranty: Manufacturer's 5 year domestic (Subject to annual
service), 1 year commercial
|Briggs and Stratton|
|Recoil / Manual|
Weibang WB384RB Hand-Propelled Petrol Lawn Scarifier
- Brand: Weibang
- Product Code: WB384RB
- Availability: In Stock
Our Price: £699.00
- RRP: £749.00