The Harrier 41 petrol rear roller lawn mowers have re-designed cutter blades, grass collectors, more durable wheels and the new Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology.
The Hayter Harrier 41 Autodrive lawnmower (375) is a compact self-propelled rotary cut mower with a rear roller and 41cm (16 inch) cutting width. Autodrive variable speed transmission means that the lawnmower will adjust its forward travelling speed to match yours. A 2 piece ribbed rear roller gives a traditional striped finish to the lawn and also allows you to cut right to the edge.
The one piece aluminium cutting deck in conjunction with the new blade and grass collector design will give you superior cut and collection performance. The single point height of cut can be adjusted through 7 positions from 13 – 60mm.
The variable speed Harrier 41 (375) is fitted with a Briggs and Stratton 625E Series petrol engine which uses four-stroke oil. The 625 E produces a powerful 190cc and has a gross torque of 8.5 and easy starting prime & pull. Push the primer button then pull the rope to start. The higher the torque rating the easier it will be to mow thicker, longer grass. E Series engines have reduced exhaust emissions which pass European standards.
- Two piece ribbed rear roller with improved differential and drive method. A ‘pin and cam’ system drives each half of the roller but still allows each half to counter rotate whilst turning
- Durable wheels based on the Spirit design but with an increased size/diameter to suit the Harrier
- The Vari-Pitch™ cutting technology adjusts the forward pitch angle of the deck as the height of cut is raised or lowered. This increases the airflow in more difficult mowing conditions (longer grass) ensuring superior performance at each cut.
- Trim Side lets the user mow right up to the edge of the lawn. The right hand wheel, cutting blade and rear roller are all positioned in-line. This is ideal for mowing around borders or retaining walls.
- A wash port has been integrated into the cutter deck so it
can be cleaned off quickly and easily. Cleaning the deck after each use, keeping
it free of grass will help to prolong the life of the machine.
Harrier 41 375 Technical Details
- Model: Harrier 41 – Code HA 375
- Recommended Mowing Area: Small lawns approx. ½ tennis court
- Cutting Width: 41cm (16 inch)
- Drive: Yes, Variable speed (2.2 – 3.4mph)
- Rear Roller: Yes, ribbed two piece
- Starter: Manual
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton 625E
- Displacement: 190cc
- Fuel: Petrol
- Engine Oil: 4-stroke (0.6l bottle included with the starter kit)
- Height of Cut Adjustment: Single Point
- Height of Cut Positions: 7 from 13 – 60mm
- Deck Material: Cast Aluminium
- Grass Collector Capacity: 60L
- Folding Handlebars: Yes
- Soft Grip Handlebar: Yes
- Deck Wash Port: Yes
- Lifetime Crankshaft Warranty
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 5 year domestic (Terms Apply including Annual Service by an Authorised Hayter Dealer)
- All Warranties Apply to the Original Purchaser. Refer to Owners Handbook for Full Terms and Conditions
Hayter Harrier 41 AD VS Recoil Rear Roller Lawnmower (375)
- Brand: Hayter
- Product Code: HA375
- Availability: In Stock
Our Price: £635.00
- RRP: £749.00