Mitox 26LR-SP petrol hedgetrimmer with 2260mm reach so tall hedges can be safely cut without having to use ladders.
The Mitox 26LR-SP long reach hedgecutter uses a 2-stroke petrol engine and 40 cm double reciprocating blades, the 26LR-SP hedge cutter offers a high quality machine at a superb price. The cutting blades can be articulated through a multitude of positions through 220 degrees for a perfect finish to all shapes and heights of hedge. This handy petrol hedge trimmer can be split into 2 pieces ready for transport or storage.
Remember never store petrol garden tools with fuel still in them unless they are used regularly. Petrol can go stale quickly so your machine won’t start.
- Full crank engine - The 25.4cc full crank engine provides a
durable and reliable source of power.
- Articulating Blades - The blades can be angled through 220 degrees
to allow all shapes & heights of hedges to be cut.
- Easy Start - Fuel primer bulb and manual choke. Prime &
set the choke to closed, then use the recoil starter to fire up the engine.
- Engine: Mitox 2-Stroke air cooled
- Power: 25.4cc / 0.70kw
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.65l
- Blades: Double Sided, Reciprocating
- Split Shaft: Yes
- Blade Length: 40cm
- Handle Type: Loop
- Shoulder Strap: Yes
- Overall length: 2260mm
- Weight 6.5 kg
- Manufacturer's 1 year warranty for domestic users
Mitox 26LR-SP Long Reach Petrol Hedge trimmer
- Brand: Mitox
- Product Code: MIHT50
- Availability: In Stock
Our Price: £159.00
- RRP: £219.00