New for 2022, Stiga are introducing their updated range of out front deck mowers, ranging from Essential to Expert models. The Experience range is a step up from the Essential range with improved features for tougher jobs, additional comfort and improved performance.
The Stiga Park 700 WX Series 7 Experience model includes power steering, all-wheel drive, Bluetooth connectivity and a twin cylinder engine.
With 4 cutting decks available, ranging from 95cm to 125cm so you can choose the best cutting width for your lawn. All are sold separately and can be found within the available options on this page. The decks available for this machine all include the Multiclip feature. Multiclip allows you to easily switch between mulching and rear discharge, depending on the type of lawn you are cutting.
The driving position on a front cut mower is elevated, allowing for a better view of the terrain and position of the mower. The Stiga Park 900 WX has light and easy to handle power assisted steering allows the user to easily navigate around paths, borders and other garden obstacles. The rear wheels follow the exact path of the front wheels due to the articulated steering.
Series 7 Features
- Hydrostatic Transmission
- 4 WD
- Twin cylinder Stiga engine
- 4 Cutting widths available
- Electric cutting height adjustment
- Hydraulic power assisted steering
- Comfort seat with high back support and soft-grip steering wheel
- LED headlights
- Easy to reach ergonomic command panel
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Manufacturer 5 year warranty*
Hydrostatic transmission is simple and easy to use, much like driving an automatic car. Simply push on the accelerator to move the mower forward and ease off the pedal to slow it back down.
Ergonomically designed with a comfort seat with higher back support and enhanced accessibility and a side panel so all commands are easy to reach.
The innovative bonnet allows for better cooling. It enables a higher intake of air to generate lower working temperatures and a smoother ride.
The Stiga Park 700 WX our front mower is simply a state of the art, four season machine in a class of its own.
Recommended working areas of up to 8500sqm
- Model: Park 700 WX Experience Series 7
- Type: Front deck
- Power: 13.1kW
- Capacity: 586cc
- Engine Type: Stiga ST 600 petrol
- Cylinders: 2
- Starter: Key start
- Battery: 12v 30Ah
- Petrol Tank Capacity: 12 l
- Transmission: Hydrostatic
- Maximum Forward Speed: 10 km/h
- Steering: Articulated (50/50)
- Power Assisted Steering : Yes
- Available Cutting Widths: 95, 100, 110 and 125cm
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Electric
- Deck Lift: Manual
- Traction: All-wheel drive
- Dashboard: Yes
- Seat Type: Comfort with higher back support
- Seat Adjustment : Single lever
- Steering Wheel: Soft grip
- Storage Compartment : Seat column pocket
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Yes to Stiga.Go App
- Lights: Yes, LED advanced
- Trailer Hitch: Optional Extra
- Wheel Sizes F/R: 16x7.50-8
- Measured Sound Power Level dB(A) : 86
- Overall Product Dimensions LxWxH : 1960mm x 864mm x 1236mm
- Weight: 230kg
- Manufacturer’s warranty: 5 year domestic *Terms and Conditions Apply including Annual Service
|Fully Built, Run , Tested & Ready to Mow|
|5 Year Domestic|
Stiga Park 700 WX Series 7 Experience 4WD Twin Front Cut Ride On Mower
- Brand: STIGA
- Product Code: MOS2F6230745/ST2
- Availability: Sold Out
Our Price: £5,999.00
- RRP: £6,499.00