The Tornado 2108 HW is fitted with a V-Twin Stiga engine and has a 180cm cutting width. Features include the multiclip deck with 2 anti-scalp wheels, classic mid rise seat and ergonomic soft grip steering wheel, 20” wheels and hydrostatic (automatic) transmission. The 2 blade cutter deck has a 108 cm cutting width with 7 height of cut adjustments. A mulching plug and side discharge chute are included.
Stiga Tornado side discharge & mulching garden tractors offer a great solution if you have more than lawns to maintain.
The Tornado 2108HW garden tractor can either cut grass clippings into a fine mulch or discharge them to the side of the mower in neat lines.
Mulching is best done in dry conditions when the grass is shorter. The fine mulch produced is great for adding moisture and nutrients to grass roots. In taller or rougher growth conditions the side discharge mode cuts and spreads the grass to the side where it can wilt back naturally.
- Engine: Stiga V-Twin ST 550
- Engine Capacity: 586cc
- Cylinders / Output: 2 / 11.45 kW
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 8 litres
- Fuel: Petrol
- Transmission: Hydrostatic, pedal operated
- Drive / Traction: Rear Wheel
- Cast Iron Front Axle: Yes
- Starter: Key Start
- Parking Brake: Yes
- Cutting Width: 108cm – 2 blades
- Deck Engagement: Electronic
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: Yes, 2
- Height of Cut: 7 positions from 25-80mm
- Cutting Height Adjustment: Manual with lever
- Cut Type: Side Discharge or Mulching
- Wheel Size: Front 15", Rear 20"
- Steering Wheel: Ergonomic soft grip
- Seat Type: Classic with safety contact breaker
- Headlights: Yes, LED
- Tow hitch: Optional Extra
- Mulch Plug: Included
- Bumper: Yes
- Washing Link: Yes
- Overall Length: 1860 mm
- Overall Width: 1520 mm
- Weight: 218kg
- Warranty: 5 Years (terms & conditions apply including annual service by approved Stiga dealer)
Stiga Tornado 2108 HW Mulching / Side Discharge Garden Tractor
- Brand: STIGA
- Product Code: MOS2T1220481/ST1
- Availability: In Stock
Our Price: £2,199.00
- RRP: £2,499.00
You save: £300.00