The iON 81 RC lawn rider is the first battery powered product to be launched in the Weibang iON range. Powered using the latest lithium-ion technology, the electric ride on mower will mow for up to 2.5 hours on a single charge dependent on the grass conditions.
Developed for consumers wanting an emission free riding mower, the iON 81 RC doesn’t disappoint with all the features you would expect from a premium sit on mower but without the petrol costs and engine maintenance.
Due to its compact 85cm width, the Weibang iON 81RC can fit through narrow passages allowing the user to not only drive it through a garden entrance but manoeuvre around and behind garden features. The lawn rider has 81cm (32 inch) cutting width and gives plenty of range when it comes to cutting heights. There are 10 positions ranging from 25-130mm and 2 cutting blades which give a precise cut whether you’re mowing or mulching. There is an ample 190 litre grass collector and a mulch plug is included.
The iON 81 RC lawn rider is user-friendly with pedal operated drive and fatigue reducing cruise control. The chassis a robust steel yet is still agile around the garden, reaching forward speeds of up to 6.5 km/h and 5 km/h in reverse.
Weibang offer excellent product aftercare and the iON 81 RC comes with a 5 year domestic warranty, 90 day commercial warranty and 2 year battery warranty.
- Power: Battery 72V / 31Ah Lithium
- Charging Time: 12 hours
- Approx Working Time: Up to 150 minutes dependent on cutting conditions
- Deck Material: Steel
- Total Width: 85 cm
- Cutting Width: 81 cm
- Blades: 2
- Cutting Heights: 10 settings from 25-103mm
- Drive: Rear wheel with cruise control
- Speed: Fwd 6.5 km/h, Rev 5 km/h
- Grass Collector: 190L
- Mulch Plug supplied: Yes
- Wheel Size (F) 28cm 11" / (R) 33cm 13"
- Net Weight: 174 kg
- Manufacturer Machine Warranty: 5 year domestic, 90 day commercial,
- Battery Warranty: 2 years
- Warranties are subject to Weibang’s terms and conditions, this includes annual services by an approved dealer